The McCullough Building is a six-story red brick and terracotta building contructed in 1926 by James William McCullough. Designed by Smith & Senter in the 2nd Renaissance Revival style, this office building once housed the McCullough Oil Company.
McCullough began his career as an oil man when he formed the Independent Oil and Gas Company, one of the largest early oil and gas businesses in the area. This company was later absorbed by Phillips Petroleum, and McCullough began his new company in 1926.
The McCullough Building is a part of the Okmulgee Downtown Historic District on the National Register of Historic Places.