The McBrayer Building
Built in 1916, the McBrayer Building is a two-story brick building constructed on land that had previously been used as a livery stable for the Creek Council House.
In its early days, the building served as a hardware and feed store, with office space being rented on the second floor. Since then, its inhabitants have ranged from the Okmulgee School of Business to a C.R. Anthony department store, which left downtown in 1980.
The McBrayer Building has been completely renovated and repurposed into the McBrayer Lofts, with loft-style apartments upstairs and business space on the ground floor.